Read me first: Traditional ankle length gown has approximately 50 to 60 inches height, kindly send us appropriate shirt height which fit on your body. For more information, contact us on email@example.com
Product information (made, history, culture and usage): Here is an Afghan Kuchi women long gown, made of finest and long lasting fabric, mirrors and beads. Very beautiful designs and textures are visible in embroidery and beads work. The gown design is unique. It is traced back to ancient Afghanistan gypsy tribal culture. Traditionally, it is used as a bridal costume. It can also be used as formal clothing, an evening dress and wedding dance event costume.
Color scheme: Main theme color of the costume is blue. Many other colors are also used in embroidery and beads work.
- This dress is prepared from specific fabric which contains unique design textures. So the fabric would not be matching, it depends on its availability.
- Most women like to wear such dresses on wedding or Nikah events. After attending the parties, they fold and pack such dresses till next event. And it is considered good because, on the time of event, they surely unpack and wear the dress and enjoy again the party with this dress again. The dress is easy to wear, fancy and attractive. The product contains on a shirt, a pant and a shawl.
Even more products and information:
- See our store for even more dresses Latest Afghan fashion Wedding And festive Events Dresses
- For more info, send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saneens, a project for promoting fading culture of Afghanistan.
- Disclaimer: Make any decision carefully, see all the given pictures thoroughly and then finally place an order. Remember, claiming refund and returns are not accepted. Only exchange will be accepted after showing solid and valid reasons. Otherwise, the buyer will pay for shipment cost of returning product and service charges cordially.