- This is a random pouch shown above so, the embroidered textures and color scheme may slightly vary. But the size and quality remains same.
- You have seen above picture of an Afghan Kuchi tribal pouch.
- It is made of good quality long lasting cloth. Such pouches are also known as tribal pocket purse, tribal wallet, tribal money case, tribal iPhones cover, tribal mobile casing and tribal small handy bag.
- This ethnic pouch is nicely hand embroidered, which resembles the unique tribal embroidery skills and their textiles layouts. A purse with such textures is the trade mark of Afghan Kuchi tribes.
- This pouch is rectangular in shape with 5.5 inches length and 3.7 inches width.
- Commonly, such pouches are used as a pocket purse or as a money case.
- It is also used for covering mobiles phones like iPhones etc.
- Some people use it for keeping their pocket accessories like coins and currency notes etc.
- A single random tribal pouch costs 25$.
- If you willing to buy a lot of 10 random tribal pouches than it may cost you 200$.