Product information (made, history, culture and usage): This is a unique and beautiful costume from Afghanistan. It is made of finest ever long lasting fabric, beads and mirros. Such dresses are traced back to ancient Afghanistan Kuchi tribal culture. It slightly different from other traditional dresses as it contains a long tail or train, which is to be dragged while walking. Traditionally, this train dress is used as a bridal costume. Many women prefer train dress for large croweded parties. It is also supposed best costume for the lady who wants to perform traditional dance on stages.
Color scheme: Main theme color of the costume is bright blue. Many other colors are also used in embroidery and beads work.
- The package contains a shirt, a shawl and a pant.
- Most women like to wear such dresses on wedding or Nikah events. After attending the parties, they fold and pack such dresses till next event. And it is considered good because, on the time of event, they surely unpack and wear the dress and enjoy again the party with this dress again. The dress is easy to wear, fancy and attractive.
Even more products and information:
- See our store for even more dresses Latest Afghan fashion Wedding And festive Events Dresses
- For more information, send your queries at email@example.com
- Saneens, a project for promoting fading culture of Afghanistan.
- Disclaimer: Make any decision carefully, see all the given pictures thoroughly and then finally place an order. Remember, claiming refund and returns are not accepted. Only exchange will be accepted after showing solid and valid reasons. Otherwise, the buyer will pay for shipment cost of returning product and service charges cordially.