- Embroidery and Dresses
- SOLD OUT
- Afghan kandahari embroided style shirt in different colours
This is an Afghani male chest pattern for shirts, embroidered over a fine quality fabric.
The main theme color of the product is black.
Some people prefer embroidery on their clothes.
We are glad to be the first one selling best and prominent Afghani chest patterns for shirts without stitching.
The embroidery work over the dress is done with great care and devotion having amazing geometrical sense.
Such type of embroidery relates to old Koochi or gypsy style embroidery.
Tribal Koochi people was the trend setter because, they travelled to many regions, gained the related regional techniques and finally prepared dresses and ornaments that have touch of each culture.
Though the patterns come in many different styles but the most famous and most expensive work is Kandahari embroidery work.
We have a collection of the embroidered chest patterns for shirts which will truly suit you to wear.
- These chest patterns are available in all sizes and we can also provide them along with stitching on customer requests.
- The wholesaler has always been welcomed by our company.
- For further information, send your queries at our email address email@example.com
- We will rapidly respond to your email.
- Saneens, we deliver culture.