- Embroidery and Dresses
- Antique Textile
- Homemade Kuchi Baloch Coins Dress Afghan Pashtun Muslim Clothes Frock
Here you can see vintage Kuchi Afghanistan Banjara culture handmade coins frock, made of very fine quality cloth, coins, beads, mirrors and German silver. Traditionally, such tribal coins clothes dresses were used as a bridal costumes and it is still used by Afghanistan Royal Dynasty, who wear it on their special events. The dress have pure silk embroidery which are done by hands not by any machine and are visible on chest patch, sleeves and skirt border. Very beautiful long hand beaded tassels are fixed on waist. Lot of coins are also used to beautify this frock. Such types of frocks are also known as Balochi tribal ethnic dresses. It is supposed best clothes from Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and Iran gypsy tribes.
- The package contains on single ethnic shirt.
- This is a vintage or pre-owned dress. So, it may have some loose coins, threads, gems and beads. It is why, check all the pictures thoroughly then place and order.
- You can send us your appropriate measurements, which best fit on your body. We will reset the dress according to your measurements. No tailoring charges will apply, its free.
- If you also like to buy a pant and shawl along with this shirt then you will have to buy it separately. To do this, just click on the link beside --> Balochi Artwork Afghan Kuchi Women Handmade Pant And Shawl