- Embroidery and Dresses
- SOLD OUT
- Traditional Gypsy Tribal Costume Genuine Kuchi Banjara Frock
Product information (made, history, culture and usage): This is an Afghanistan Kuchi ladies very beautiful and long frock. It is traced back and imported from Afghanistan tribal area. It is made of finest quality fabric. It is genuine Kuchi tribal culture. There is lot of embroidery and beads work, which are done only by hands. Some rich beaded medallions are also visible on certain points of the dress. Kuchi women wear such dresses in their everyday life while many people also use it on their special events.
Color scheme: Main theme colors of the costume are bright green and brownish red. Many other colors are also used in embroidery and beads work.
Disclaimer: The package contains only single shirt.
Even more products:
- Traditional Afghanistan Tribal Caps
- Gypsy Tribal Ethnic Costumes
- Afghanistan Ladies New Suits
- Gypsy Fusion Belly Solo Drum Dance Jewelry